
The new Celtic Harp stamp by Crafty Stamps (CT180HF) just cries out for Ireland inspired projects. And two weeks after we got such a rugby lesson courtesy of the Irish guys every supporter of the SRU team (and I am one of those myself) will hopefully forgive me for honouring our lovely neighbours in such a way ;).
I teamed up the harp stamp with clover 2x2 dies by QuicKutz, paper flowers that I bunched up and secured with small brads to create fuller flowers and adhesive pearls by Meiflower. ProMarkers in Cinnamon and Walnut provided the colouring for the harp. For the background I used apart from light green and brown cardstock a dotted Darice embossing folder.
I hope you like this first project of the weekend. Further cards will follow soon.
17 comments:
Gorgeous card,love the colours
have a lovely weekend
Lorna xx
great card, love the colours and pretty flowers. x
It looks really lovely. Love the flowers too. xxx
This is lovely :-) Elaine-xxx- p.s please pop by and enter my candy :-) www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.com
great image. fab colours x
Lovely card. Chris xx
Stunning card Heike.
Hugs Julie x
Great image and card,
What a fabulous card!
wow super card love the colours ... just doing a bit of blog hopping thank you for visiting me toooo ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx
Hi Heike, love your card, sweet little image and great embellies, hugs Heidi xx
Gorgeous irish theme card. So pretty x
fab card xxx
beautiful card lovely colours x
love this card it's brilliant xx
Beautiful card hun & lovely colours too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma
Love the floral detail and embossing on this card xx Blog Hopping from DC
Post a Comment