Saturday, 17 November 2012

18th Birthday Celebrations


 Obviously not mine ...

I thought the Toread nymph 'Comge' from a stamp set by Crafter's Companion would be quite nice for a card for a lovely young lady. 'Comge' just has such a cute and slightly cheeky facial impression. I decided on a lilac/purple colour scheme and coloured her in using Spectrum Noir pens. Other 'ingredients' for this card are:

* Shaped card blank by Crafter's Companion
* White glass-smooth cardstock by Southfield
* Coloured textured cardstock
* Round and decorative round cutting dies
* Leaf die by Marianne Designs
* Britannia dies
* Cherry blossoms by Wild Orchid Crafts
* Paper rosebuds
* Adhesive gems

Have a good weekend everybody!

20 comments:

MissyG said...

Great card - unusual shape - lovely
Linda xx

rosie said...

beautiful x love the image. fab layout x

Anonymous said...

pretty card great image colours and shape x

Misty's said...

Love your beautifully shaped card,Heike. Such a brilliant image, also loving the colour palette you used too.
Michaela xx

Caroline said...

Fabulous card love the image and the purple and pink combo is fantastic. Caroline xx

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card, I love the flowers, they go very well with the rest of the design. Hope you are having a good weekend. Maddy x

Alizabethy said...

What a cutie - she is so sweet!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and the beautiful colours

Sue

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww so so cute! Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/new-yummy-papers-candy.html

Angela said...

I smiled when I saw this card, couldn't help it because the image is just so cute. Beautiful colours x

ALI said...

Love the shape of the card and the image is so cute!

Lors said...

Fantastic card, happy blogging x

Jasmine By Design said...

Love the colours on this card. Cute image too!

julie_woolston said...

This is so sweet Heike, gorgeous colours.

Hugs Julie xx

Anonymous said...

What a fun cheeky card, love it xx

crafty-stamper said...

cute image love the shaped card
carol x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little card heike ... love the design ... sorry I have not visited you lately but have had a few problems with my dear mum and mother in law ... all seems back to normal now ... well guess I should touch wood when I say that lol ... have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Cute image love the colours...x

Lorna said...

Gorgeous card, love the design and colours, fab image


Lorna xx

ChrisAndCat said...

How cute!!