
Today I would like to share a card with you that I created using the Dovecraft Krafty Christmas collection by Trimcraft. Kraft card has become such a staple product. And it is so nice that this collection provides not only kraft card blanks and envelopes, but also backing papers and loads of embellishments which work perfectly with this type of card. Two very useful sets with Christmas stamps and a snowflake embossing folder complete the range.
A product list and step-by-step instructions for this Trimcraft project are again in my Trimcraft gallery.
5 comments:
A lovely design :-)
Blogger playing up again, wouldnt let me get onto your blog! Loving this card. The colours are such a change and quite refreshing. Brilliant design. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Blogger playing up again, wouldnt let me get onto your blog! Loving this card. The colours are such a change and quite refreshing. Brilliant design. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Hi this is a beautiful card. I love the design. Hugs Jackie
Beautiful card...Love the pretty flowers...Joolsx
Post a Comment