Thursday, 4 December 2014

Tiny Tatty Teddy Baby Girl


The popular Tatty Teddy is back today, but this time as a 'bitesize' baby girl from the brand-new Me to You Tiny Tatty Teddy collection by Trimcraft.

I built up the card around one of the decoupage images. And I really like that it provides the space for a stamped or die-cut sentiment. There are even some extras on the decoupage sheet, i.e. I will be able to turn the remaining blanket-style labels into sentiment toppers for other cards.

The collection also includes a great and versatile die set. It provides all the elements for a lovely Tatty Teddy die-cut image, but also some dies that can be used on cards of a completely different style. I used the frame as well as the large rose elements (albeit choped into pieces) for today's card. Especially the frame could become one of my favourites that might feature on many future cards.

On this card I also indulged quite a bit in all the different kinds of embellishments, which are available in this collection, to create some more texture and dimension.

For a product list and step-by-step instructions please go to my Trimcraft gallery.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delightful; love the colour combo :-)

ALI said...

Gorgeous card, Love those papers.

Alizabethy said...

This sure is a cutie pie card!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the cute image and the subtle colours are beautiful. Hugs Jackie

Anonymous said...

lovely card, do like the colours and how you have done the layering

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card...love the cute image and papers...Joolsx