Friday, 26 December 2014

Winter Woodland Christmas


I hope you have all had some really enjoyable and relasing Christmas days. And now that all the Christmas e-mails are sent I can share with you the card that I created for our electronic Christmas greetings. I copied the image into Word and could then embedd it into the e-mail text.

The ingredients of this card:

* Winter Woodland 12” x 12” designer paper pack
* Winter Woodland clear stamp - snowman
* Winter Woodland clear stamp – sentiments
* Winter Woodland paper flowers
* Winter Woodland wooden elements
* Winter Woodland adhesive gems & pearls
* Winter Woodland polka ribbon bows
* First Edition dies – vintage signs
* 8” square white card blank
* solar white Neenah cardstock
* Woodware kraft cardstock
* small piece of green cardstock
* white spider web
* black Memento ink pad
* ProMarkers
* Britannia holly die strip
* Marianne Design fence die
* die-cutting machine
* adhesive
* toolbox basics

Step-by-step instructions for this card can be found in my Trimcraft gallery.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

really pretty xmas card, do like how you have used the various embellishments

Anonymous said...

This is lovely :-)

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Stunning card...Love the snowman image....great design...Joolsx

Alizabethy said...

love all the embellishments on this card!

Lizzies said...

Gorgeous christmas card love the snowman

ALI said...

Fab Christmas card great layout and love the snowman.