Tuesday, 2 December 2014

One Me to You image - two ways


Many of us are probably still busy working on our Christmas cards. So I would like to share two cards with you, which are based on the gorgeous Me to You image of Tatty Teddy holding a bunch of poinsettias.

The first card shows the decoupage version of the image surrounded by a number of products from the Me to You Christmas collection by Trimcraft. I also used the brand-new Dovecraft 3D Pearl Effects for the centres of the blossoms and as embellishments.


The second card features the 3D sticker version of the image. A variety of Me to You Christmas products and a decorative border created witha Sue Wilson die are completing the design.

As I created both cards for Trimcraft, I have provided product lists and step-by-step instructions for both projects in my Trimcraft gallery.

3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous cards Heike love the images and lovely layouts.
Hugs Julie xxx

Carol S. said...

Two lovely cards. Sweet images and pretty designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alizabethy said...

love your colour schemes!