
Today I wanted to see how the Dovecraft Garden Party products work when they are getting combined with kraft cardstock. And you have so far not seen many butterflies on my cards. But one of the nice things about crafting is that we can play, experiment and discover new things.
And yes, I could not wait to try out my new Cheery Lynn French Lattice Small Frame die (the code is FRM132 in case anybody wonders) and to use the cherry blossom flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts on a card for the first time.
The rosebuds are also from Wild Orchid Crafts while I found the ribbon roses at Hobbycraft. The fabric leaves were still in my stash.The kraft cardstock is from a pack of square kraft card blanks with envelopes by Craft UK Limited. For ensembling the butterflies I used again my trusted Pinflair glue gel.
Those of you, who would like to re-create this project, can find a product list and step-by-step instructions in my Trimcraft gallery.
I hope you like the result and this different look created with products from the Garden Party collection by Trimcraft.
8 comments:
such a beautifully designed card, I love the butterflies and the colours are gorgeous
Sue
another beautiful card
Gorgeous card love the design and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx
Love these butterflies. Tinaxx
So beautiful, Mary x
Beautiful card, the butterflies look gorgeous with the papers
Heike what a beautiful card. It is so delicate and the colours compliment it really well. Loving it!
Colette xx
Gorgeous butterflys :-)
xx Sazzle xx
(lincscraftygirl)
Post a Comment