Garden Party - Window Card
Garden Party - Floral Rocker
For these two cards I used the brand-new Dovecraft Garden Party collection. Available in this collection are paper pads, a decoupage pad, ribbons, adhesive gems, 3D stickers, paper blossoms, fabric brads and buttons in beautiful pinks, yellows, creams and greens.
Product lists as well as step-by-step instructions are - as usual - in my Trimcraft gallery, but here is a bit more information for those of you who are interested in more details:
- For the window card I used the frame die FRM 142 by Cheery Lynn Designs.
- I created the circles for the floral rocker card using grand nestabilities.
- As glitter glue I used Stickles in 'Crystal'.
- I ensembled all flowers with Pinflair glue gel.




6 comments:
stunning cards Heike, I love the designs - the window card looks so effective. Beautiful colours and detailing too
Sue
These are both gorgeous Heike, lovely fine detail.
Hugs Julie x
Beautiful collection of cards - love the window one
Linda
Beautiful card, love the shape!
Anne x
I love the window aperture and with all those flower embellies too :-)
xx Sazzle xx
(lincscraftygirl)
fabulous card love the design xxx
Post a Comment