Sunday, 22 July 2012

Make a Wish



On this overcast and windy, but at least dry day with a few rays of sunshine peeking through the clouds every now and again I felt like making a card with a summery feel. My products of choice came once again from the Garden Party collection by Dovecraft. I just love the colours and patterns.

Full instructions including a product list for this card are in my Trimcraft gallery. And here are a few additional details around the non-Trimcraft products, which I used for this project:
  • The embossing folder with dots is by Darice.
  • The floral embossing folder is by Sheena Douglass.
  • For the sentiment I used a Tim Holtz idea-ology adage ticket.
I hope you are enjoying a lovely and relaxing Sunday.

18 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little card Heike ... love those colours together ... sorry you are still overcast and windy it is beautiful here today ... hot and sunny ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

annesyme said...

Gorgeous card, I love the pink and green together and those flowers are beautiful!!
Anne x

sue said...

beautiful card,very pretty. sue xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the flowers and the colours are beautiful

Sue

Carolk said...

A lovely card, great layout x

Bellasandra said...

Fabulous card. I love the backing embossing and the beautiful flowers. I also like your Scottish Outdoors cards too.

Sandra x

Lorna said...

Beautiful card , love the flowers and layout

Lorna xx

Wendy L said...

Super design, love the flowers. xxx

julie_woolston said...

This is truly beautiful Heike gorgeous detail.

Hugs Julie x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Beautiful card & very pretty colours you have used...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Alizabethy said...

Just love your colour scheme and use of textures!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card lovely colours and flowers x

ChrisAndCat said...

This is lovely, love the colours you have used and the flowers.

Dawn said...

stunning, love the colours and the flowers are gorgeous. x

Anonymous said...

I love the flowers on this card, always nice to see what you make, such great ideas - happy blog hopping xx

crafty-stamper said...

lovely card and flowers
carol x

Viv said...

Another beautiful card Heike :) Viv xx

Mayflower said...

Gorgeous card, and love the colours. xx Phyllis