
You have not seen Scottish themed cards from me for a few weeks, so I thought that I would rectify this immediately.
Deer are so typical for our outdoors. And I just love the beautiful stag rubber stamp by Crafty Stamps. I opted for a combination of kraft cardstock, green Kraft-Core cardstock by Tim Holtz and embellishments in cream and brown tones. Here is what I used:
- Crafty Stamps image SC146HF
- Kraft cardstock
- Tim Holtz Kraft-Core cardstock by Core-dinations
- Ivory glass-smooth cardstock by Southfield
- Black Memento ink pad
- ProMarkers in Warm Grey 3, Warm Grey 4 and Warm Grey 5 for the antlers
- Spectrum Noir pens in BG4, BG5, BG8 as well as a ProMarker in Pastel Beige for head and body
- Spectrum Noir pen in IG1 for the shadow
- Round Spellbinders dies
- Tonic geared border punch
- Cheery Lynn die for the leaves
- Sheena Douglass embossing folder
- Sanding tool
- Brown paper blooms
- Cream ribbon roses
- Rosebuds in 'coffee'

For the second card I used again Crafty Stamps images, but this time heat embossed them in silver. This time I used:
- Crafty Stamps image SC150F
- Crafty Stamps set SC1M
- White DL card blank
- Textured cardstock in two shades of purple
- A small piece of green cardstock
- Versamark ink pad
- Silver detail embossing powder
- Lilac ribbon
- The London Line premium gemstones by Trimcraft
- Thistles
- Cheery Lynn die for the leaves
- Woodware stamp positioner for aligning the images of the border strip
21 comments:
Two gorgeous cards I love the one using the deer head, great colours, just the sort of colours deer will use as camouflage.
Gorgeous card's love the colours you have used. The stag one is gorgeous very striking. Caroline xxx
Both cards are lovely but I must admit I prefer the 2nd one as I prefer femanine colours. Ths 1st one is a great male card though and I always find these harder to make. xxx
A really great card Heike, love all the fab details.
Donna x
Stunning cards, I love the colours you have used and I love stamps. Popped over from Do Crafts. Have a fab weekend. Sharon x
I love the colours in your cards and the stamps that you have used....Just popped over from Do Crafts blog hop. Sharon x
Both fab cards, but my favourite has to be the deer one - its very striking.
Both fab cards, but my favourite has to be the deer card, its very striking.
gorgous cards sue xx
Two fab cards love the colours in the first one xxx
two beautiful cards love the colours tracy x
both cards are equally gorgeous but I do love that stag stamp xx
Both cards are gorgeous hun...
hugs and xxx
Gemma
what classy cards - really love the first one xx
Beautiful cards ,i love the stag image, lovely colours and designs
Lorna xx
This is lovely :-) Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx- p.s I have fantastic ribbons candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-)
Gorgeous cards Heike gorgeous colours and detail.
Hugs Julie x
Two lovely cards
Linda
how unusual to see a stag on a card, great embossing too, really like this card - happy blog hopping xx
I love both your Scottish themed card
carol x
gorgeous card. love the stag one. fab layout. love the colours on both.
you asked me about a font on my blog.
its called LIORAH.
hth x
Post a Comment