
Mistletoe Kisses
Today I have got cards with a completely different style of images for you. Not so much elegant, but cheeky and humorous. And after working with these new images by Crafty Stamps for a while I have come to absolutely LOVE them.
For the card above I used the stamp 'Mistletoe Kisses' (XM136F) and coloured it in using ProMarker pens with ultra-fine nibs. My cardstock of choice was ivory glass-smooth cardstock by Southfield, kraft card and Core'dinations cardstock. I used octagon nesting dies by Spellbinders, star nesting dies by QuicKutz and mistletoe dies by Marianne Designs. The embellishments are paper roses and rosebuds, a rub-on sentiment from the Snowman collection by Crafter's Companion and Liquid Pearls in 'Bisque' for the berries on the mistletoe branches.

Happy Festive Couple
The New Year's card features the stamp 'Happy Festive Couple' (XM134F) and the sentiments XM115S (the words come as individual stamps, so a number of options are possible - very clever!) For the colouring I used again ProMarkers with ultra-fine nibs. The card is created with white glass-smooth cardstock from Southfield, white linen card from Southfield, purple mirri card and pink mirri card. The dies are by Spellbinders and the paper flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts. I finished the card off by adding Stickles glitter glue in 'Frosted Lace' to the champagne glasses, the earring and the flowers as well as plenty of adhesive gems.
9 comments:
Beautiful cards Heike, my favourite is Mistletoe Kisses.
Anne x
Two fab cards, love the images.
I like the cheeky mistletoe kisses - I like the colours you have used and the embellishments just finish it off nicely. Well done!
these are fab great colours love the images soo funny, great layouts Tracy x
Two brilliant cards, its nice to see humorous imagesfor a change x
Makes a change to see humourous cards and these are great
Great cards and image love them both
carol x
2 fab cards Heike. love the images. great colour and layout x
What fun cards, love them! Sorry im a little late on the hop, struggling with a nasty cold! Have a wonderful week, Elaine-xxx-
Post a Comment