
One sentiment stamp, one paper pad, two Christmas cards ... And the First Edition Noir et Chic premium paper pad is not even a Christmas product. But it is such a versatile paper pad that many sheets can be used for various occasions - even for elegant Christmas cards.

The sentiment, which I used for both cards, is created with the 'Wishing you a Merry Christmas' stamp by IndigoBlu. I also used candle, holly and snowflake dies by Marianne Designs and a border die by Spellbinders. The organza ribbons are Woodware products.
Product lists and step-by-step instructions for both products are again in my Trimcraft gallery.
And I hope that you will all have a good start into the new week.
18 comments:
Gorgeous card. Love the black and white colour combo x
Gorgeous cards, Heike! Very elegant indeed! Love all the elements you used xx
Hi Keike. These are gorgeous. just love them. hugs Lisa x
Two gorgeous cards. Very elegant. xx Hopping from DC. xx
2 lovely chrissy card, love the backing papers.
stunning christmas cards. sue xx
stunning christmas sue xx
Both of these cards are gorgeous, lovely sentiment stamp (I want!) and great l/o on both cards.
Anne x
WOW!! these are gorgeous. I love the elegant designs and stylish colours.
Sue
Gorgeous Christmas cards love black and white
Carol x
two beautiful cards love the black and white , and detail x
This is so elegant,love black and white.
Kaz.xx
I've been looking through your blog, admiring all your beautiful cards. Love these monochrome ones, they're gorgeous xx
Gorgeous cards Heike!
My favourite of the two is the second one, with the lovely paper and snowflakes. :) X X
Very elegant cards! Sorry a bit late on the hop, catching up now :-) Have a fab week! Elaine-xxx-
Love the monochrome look, fab papers and designs
Two super cards, well done.
Maureen........x
I adore black and white! Even for Christmas cards. Beautiful
Post a Comment