
What a week! It could not have been much worse even if it had tried. Hopefully yesterday's mail with the 'surprise' of HMRC having lost most of my tax return put an end to the chaos. So instead of following the plans I had for Saturday I ended up re-doing my tax return and preparing an official complaint. They said that I did not send it the missing documentation, but bad luck for them that I sent the initial tax return by special delivery and that the post office receipt also shows the weight. And one piece of paper in an envelope just does not weigh 90 grams ...
All that also threw out most of the crafting planned for yesterday, but I had to make a 60th birthday card for somebody close to us. So what can you do when time is running away, your brain has been virtually fried by tax matters and you still want to make a larger card? An 8" x 8" kraft card blank, kraft card and some textured cardstock, a 12" x 12" Garden Party designer paper pack, Garden Party buttons, a Garden Party decoupage pad, some adhesive gems, QuicKutz alphabet dies and a good portion of Pinflair glue gel solved the problem
And today I will hopefully get a chance to have a more relaxing day and to work on some more Christmas cards. Fingers crossed!
17 comments:
What beautiful colours you've used on this card Heike - I am sure the recipient will be thrilled! Sarah x
What a beautiful card. Love the colours. xx Happy bloghopping from DC. Phyllis
lovely card sue xx
Gorgeous card,love the flowers.
Oh, I do like this with all the different flower designs. Great inspiration here xx
WOW, stunning, I love all the pretty flowers and the colours are gorgeous. x
Gorgeous, love it :-) Happy leapblogging, Elaine-xxx-
beautiful card stunning flowers lovely papers x
Stunning! From out of chaos comes joy!
This is stunning, I love the colours and gorgeous flowers
Sorry to hear you have had a rubbish week, I hope the next one is better for you
Sue
hi ... sorry to hear you have had a tuff week ... hope it improves for you ... love your card ... thank you so much for visiting me ... happy crafting and love sandy xx
Beautiful card and love the colours
carol x
Gorgeous card,Heike! Love, love, love those flowers.
Michaela xx
Gorgeous card Heike, love all of the elements of it. Hope you got my mail? hugs Heidi xx
Fab colour combo - great card
Linda xx
What a fab card, love the colours, and GRR to HMRC on your behalf...
Stunning card x
Post a Comment