
The image is the large Santa by Crafty Stamps (XM128M) - stamped onto glass-smooth card by Southfield and coloured in with Spectrum Noir pens. A square card blank cut from white pearlescent cardstock, sheets from the Contemporary Christmas Collection by Core'dinations, tea roses and white adhesive pearls are adding to the look. I also used a Darice snowflake embossing folder, a snowflake doily die by Cottage Cutz, a holly branches die by Marianne Designs as well as hints of Stickles glitter glue in 'Frosted Lace'.
10 comments:
fab card great image and layout Tracy x
This is fabulous. Yes, I think Santa looks good in purple for a change!
Sue
You should enter this in Purple Passion at Allsorts! Happy hopping xx
Excellent card Heike. I agree, why not do something different, weird thing is, I rarely use the traditional colours of red and green. Even then they have to be really bright!
Colette xx
THis is a fun card, santa looks great. I do like the cutting design too, the snowflake. DC Blog Hopping xx
Fab card, love the change of colour for Santa.
Very pretty card,Heike! Love the purple colour palette.
Michaela xx
Love your christmas card from last week.Hope you had a good weekend.
Kaz.xx
Gorgeous card hunni...
hugs and xxx
Gemma
LOVE this purple christmas card, fab! Ni. :)
Post a Comment