
It is time for some more projects created with the new Dovecraft Merry Magic collection. You can find product lists and step-by-step instructions in my Trimcraft gallery.
And for those of you, who would like to know a bit more about certain products:
For the frame on the reindeer card and also for the inner section of pink cardstock I used a Die'sire die by Crafter's Companion. The label die is from an Xcut set, and the holly die is by Marianne Designs. The sentiment stamp is from the set XM115S by Crafty Stamps. And I got the paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
For the sentiment on the tree card below I used a die by Cheery Lynn Designs.

11 comments:
Great cards, I do like the first one the best. Happy blog hop with DC xx
wow two super little christmas cards heike ... love your designs ... if I had to choose a favourite I would go fot eh tree one ... but they are both lovely ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... thank you so much for visiting me ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx
Aww really lovely cards :-) Elaine xxx
two beautiful christmas cards love the colours and papers and the images Tracy x
Hi Heike
Both cards are gorgeous. I am trying to figure out which one I love more but it's not happening! Both have got beautiful elements to them.
Michaela xx
These are gorgeous, I love the designs and the colours are fabulous
Sue
This is fabulous,gorgeous design.Just hopping from DC.xxx
gorgous cards heike,love the colours of the tree card.
sue xx
Wow - just love that reindeer card!
two lovely cards xxx
Wow two gorgeous cards. I think the second one is my favourite x
Post a Comment