Sunday, 23 September 2012

And more Merry Magic ...


I am on a 'Merry Magic role' at the moment. Here are two more cards for which I used this new Christmas collection by Dovecraft.

For the first card I added patterned paper from the First Edition paper pad 'Stocking Fillers' and used a sentiment die by Cheery Lynn Designs and a holly die by Marianne Designs.


For the second card I used Cherry Lynn cutting dies for the lattice frame and the sentiment. The snowflake acetate and the snowflake die-cuts are by Crafter's Companion/Hunkydory.

Step-by step instructions and product lists for both cards are again in my Trimcraft gallery.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Love these two cChristmas cards too x

ChrisAndCat said...

These are gorgeous, love the top one particularly, I've just bought this die, cant wait to use it.

Anonymous said...

I do like these cards, the first is my favourite, love all the elements on that one. xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous creations Heike, love the colours and detail.

Hugs Julie x

hyper_ni said...

Wow the red and green card is gorgeous, I love those papers! Super snowman card too, love the lattice window effect. Ni, hopped over (a little late!) from docrafts. :)

Jasmine By Design said...

I cannot choose between them, they are both fab!

annesyme said...

Love both of these cards but more so the the first one, just a little!!
Anne x