Saturday, 15 September 2012

Christmas with Crafty Stamps

Today I would like to share two more cards, which incorporate images from the new Crafty Stamps Christmas collection, with you.


For the first card I opted for a sparkly and yummy cream and brown creation. I used the gingerbread man stamp XM121F and the Christmas sentiment set XM113S. The images are teamed up with an ivory card blank, Centura Pearl cardstock, glittered paper from a First Edition 'Festive Treats' paper pad, Woodware organza ribbon, Stickles glitter glue in 'Diamond' and Liquid Pearls in 'Dark Chocolate'.

My dies for this project are round nesting dies, scalloped circle dies, a label die by Xcut and a die by Marianne Designs for the leaves. For the borders I used a geared punch by Tonic Studios. The paper flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts.

For a softer look I stamped the gingerbread man and the sentiment in 'Rich Cocoa', a Memento ink pad. Spectrum Noir pens were my medium of choice for the colouring.



The second card is more experimental with white cardstock, silver mirri card (and crafters will know how difficult this is to photograph) and red metallic card. The holly branches are cut from silver mirri card using a die by Marianne Designs. The holly image is 'painted' using red and green embossing powders and then set with the help of a heat gun. The image comes from the holly and snowman set XM2S.

10 comments:

sparklingblackrose said...

Very pretty cards, I need to get organised with my Christmas crafting! Elaine xxx

ALI said...

Lovely cards.

annesyme said...

Beautiful cards!!
Anne x

Sue said...

These are gorgeous. I love the images and fabulous colours

Sue

crafty-stamper said...

great christmas cards love the gingerbread man image
carol x

Margrit said...

love the holly card - very classy x

carrie-lee said...

fab cards love the cute gingerbread man, and the holly embossing xxx

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Heike, love the design & details.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

pretty cards love them both Tracy x

ChrisAndCat said...

These are fab, love them both.