
I hope you are all having a lovely weekend and that it is not so wet and windy (the storms are really haunting us this December) where you are.
I still need to share two more card projects created with the Dovecraft Tis the Season products by Trimcraft with you. I so love the colours and designs of this lovely collection and these two cards have become my personal favourites. For the first card I also used one of those fabulous small Christmas clear stamps by Dovecraft. When I saw the sleigh in the Range I just could not walk past it.

When you click onto the links below the images you can view the product lists and instructions for these two cards.
10 comments:
2 stunning cards Heike, love the sleigh stamp, happy Christmas, Fi xx
Hiya Heike, such pretty cards. I have really enjoyed visiting your blog on many occasions this year and I wish you and yours a very Happy Christmas.
Love how you have used the wooden embellishments in your cards!
Another two lovely cards, Heike, with some of my favourite details. Wishing you and your family a very Festive & Merry Christmas, Dips xx
two lovely cards, very festive :D
Beautiful Christmas cards and love the beautiful B.papers the first one is my fave
carol x
I agree Heike, this was my favourite paper pad this year and have saved the 'anytime' pieces in my general paper box. Love the cards. The image in the first one is brilliant. The flowers change the look completely. Love both the designs. Have a great Christmas and New Year. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Two beautiful cards, I am really loving the colours / backing papers. The rosette on the second one is my favourite x
These are gorgeous! Happy leapblogging and have a wonderful Christmas! :-) Elaine-xxx-
Heike two beautiful cards. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. With love Alison and Family xx
Post a Comment