Saturday, 14 December 2013

Dovecraft Tis the Season


I have been trying for a couple of days now to take photos of cards, but daylight really is in short supply here. And even today, on a Saturday, it did not want to make much of an appearance on a stormy and very wet day. So artificial light will have to suffice for most photos at the moment. I cannot wait for the days to get longer again.

Here are now two more Christmas cards created with the Dovecraft Tis the Season collection by Trimcraft. These products showcase beautiful images with lovely colours and are a great combination of traditional Christmas elements and modern twists.


Product lists and step-by-step instructions for both projects are available in my Trimcraft gallery. Clicking onto the links below the photos will take you straight to the relevant project page.

10 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

Such very pretty cards with lovely embellishments and backing papers.

Carol S. said...

Two great cards. I love this paper pack and used it a lot. Gorgeous designed cards. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anonymous said...

Great cards :D hopped from Docraft

Fiona Keel said...

2 stunning vintage feel Christmas cards, fi x

Dips said...

Lovely pair of cards, Heike, but I especially love the blue one!

Alizabethy said...

I really love the birdie card!!

Angela said...

Very pretty cards, both of them, really like the backing papers x

crafty-stamper said...

great cards love the first one with the bird die and co-ordinating paper
carol x

Anonymous said...

Heike beautiful cards Love Alison xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous cards :-) Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-