
Christmas is nearly upon us and even Santa is slowly finishing his preparations. But until then it is time for two more cards created with Helz Cuppleditch's Santa's Workshop collection by Trimcraft.
This time the stamps within the collection are providing the focal points. The images on both cards are coloured in using ProMarkers. I used the bullet tips as well as ultra-fine nibs.

You can view the product lists and step-by-step instructions in my Trimcraft gallery by clicking onto the links below the photos.
Even I am now finishing off my 2013 Christmas cards, but I intend to try my hands on some handcrafted decorations on Monday and Tuesday. Our Christmas dinner is sorted and the bulk of the food shopping done, so I might only need to go to the shops for some milk and bread and should have some time for a bit of 'creative relaxation'.
4 comments:
wow two super little cards heike love them both ... sorry have not hopped about for a while still having problems with my poor Mum ... but have actually grabbed a few seconds to catch up with my blog friends ... happy crafting and happy christmas ... love sandy xx
Two gorgeous cards Heike. Love the colouring. I have got fed up with the fine Promarker tips, as they just stop working. I now have 6 that will not work. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Two gorgeous cards Heike, hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Love Alison and Family xxx
just hopping from DC...2 gorgeous cards - superbly coloured and lovely layouts. gorgeous! x vic x
Post a Comment