
What a week this has been! Festival time in Edinburgh, some Commonwealth Games events and a number of incidents impacting on traffic have not been a good combination. On two days I actually spent more time trying to get to and from work then I actually spent in the office ... Fingers crossed that this will be better in the new week, but I will not hold my breath just yet.
The card above is again created using Dovecraft Forget-me-not products by Trimcraft. This time I used the beautiful 'bunch of flowers' stamp.
For a perfect ink distribution and impression I conditioned this clear stamp with a high quality eraser before the first use. I stamped the image using a Memento ink pad and coloured it in with ProMarkers. Step-by-step instructions and a product list for this card can be found in my Trimcraft gallery.
And for those who are wondering about the stapler: I used a normal office stapler and standard staples to attach the raffia string to the tag.
9 comments:
Beautiful card and image...love the soft colours and the pretty backing papers...Joolsx
A very pretty image and love the pastel colours. I don't envy you over the last few weeks. Hope it's a bit quieter next week. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Hiya Heike, I nearly missed this one... it is so pretty. Loving the image and your pretty colours you've chosen for your project.
Great card Heike, I am only just remembering to use the eraser t= on my stamps.
lovely card, do like the flower topper and the pretty papers
Gorgeous floral card
Beautiful card Heike in fact I love all your Forget-me-not cards. They are all so feminine.
Anne xx
gorgeous card. love the image. such fab colours x
What a very pretty card, love the pastel colours. The embellishments really compliment the image perfectly.
Post a Comment