Saturday, 16 August 2014

Me to You Tartan Christmas Card


Today I would like to share the first Me to You Christmas card with you. More cards are already prepared, but immediately after I took the photo for this one the sky went dark, daylight was pretty much non-existent and we got yet more heavy rainfall. Hopefully the conditions will be better again tomorrow and I can share the next images with you then.

Me to You is a brand-new Christmas collection by Trimcraft with gorgeous papers in three sizes, a die-cut glitter decoupage pad, clear stamps, card packs in two sizes and loads of lovely embellishments. The only other product I used for today's card is Joanna Sheen's pine cone die set, which I used for the fir tree pieces at the flower.

A product list and step-by-step instructions for this card are again available in my Trimcraft gallery.

3 comments:

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card...love the sweet image...Joolsx

Carol S. said...

Love tatty teddy and a very cute card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie T said...

This is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie