Sunday, 17 August 2014

More Christmas Cards with Tatty Teddies



Here are now - as promised yesterday - further Christmas cards created with the new Me to You collection by Trimcraft. The products are just great for cute and colourful but not too bright Christmas cards.




For all three cards I used again the fabulous glitter decoupage pad. It provides brilliant toppers with a nice sparkle in selected areas. And the glitter stays where it belongs and really does not come off, i.e. your hands, craft areas and pets will not end up all sparkly.



I have again prepared product lists and step-by-step instructions for all of today's cards. Just click onto the titles below the images and you will be taken through to the information in my Trimcraft gallery.

I hope you like these cards and get a bit of inspiration from them.

4 comments:

Carol S. said...

Ahh! They are al so sweet but my fave is the middle one. Only because I just adore lovely snowmen. This one is gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alizabethy said...

These cards look lovely - something else for my want list!

annesyme said...

A lovely selection of cards Heike!
Anne xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful cards...all so cute...love them all...Joolsx