Saturday, 30 August 2014

Winter Woodland


Today I would like to share with you three cards for which I used the super cute products from the brand-new Winter Woodland collection by Trimcraft. It is another range featuring the popular creations by the so very talented Helz Cuppleditch.


Originally I wanted to make one card for now and then try out products from another collection, but I had so many design ideas that I just could not fit them all onto one card. So it just had to be three in one go ... And I just love these products. The glitter decoupage images and the glittered papers are not only beautiful but also give projects an instant luxurious feel.


I have again provided product lists and step-by-step instructions for all these cards in my Trimcraft gallery. By clicking onto the titles below the images you will be taken through directly to the project in question.

5 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

Mornin' Heike, I'm sorry I am late hopping. Loving these Christmas cards, they really are quite elegant. The images are gorgeous and loving the wooden embellishments and those pretty flowers.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card...sweet images...love the 1st one ...so cute..Joolsx

julie_woolston said...

These are gorgeous Heike, love the cute images, a lovely collection of cards.
Hugs Julie xxx

ALI said...

Lovely Christmas card, love the layouts and papers.

Carol S. said...

these cards are all gorgeous designs. Love the images and the papers are so pretty. Hugs, Carol S.xx