
Amongst the new Christmas products by Trimcraft there is one collection that caught my eye immediately due to the superb colours: the modern style of the brand-new Dovecraft Back to Basics Christmas range. I just love the beautiful papers and embellishments.
Today's card is relatively quickly to make. My main focus for this project is to showcase the patterned papers.
A product list and step-by-step instructions for this card are available in my Trimcraft gallery. And for those fellow 'die addicts': I used the holly strip by Britannia Dies for the holly elements.
7 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous Heike love the colours combo and gorgeous papers.
Hugs Julie xxx
Another great Christmas card.
Loving the CAs style on this card, Pretty papers too. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Loving the CAs style on this card, Pretty papers too. Hugs, Carol S.xx
So simple but gorgeous! x
Your card is gorgeous. Sorry I didn't comment last week. Hugs Jackie
Gorgeous card...very pretty papers...Joolsx
Post a Comment