Sunday, 7 September 2014

Twelve Days of Christmas


 Oh, Trimcraft have brought out so many lovely new Christmas products this year. The Dovecraft collection 'Twelve Days of Christmas' features beautiful papers - many with beautiful red and green tones - as well as images from the popular song. There are also loads of gorgeous embellishments available.

On the card above I have also used one of the brand-new embossing folders (this one is from the Me to You Christmas collection). I have now used the embossing folders a number of times in my Cuttlebug and have always had a beautifully deep and very even impression. I am really delighted with the quality of these Trimcraft embossing folders.

For the fir tree branches I used a die by Marianne Design.

You can again find a product list and step-by-step instructions in my Trimcraft gallery.

10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Your card is gorgeous. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Have a great week. Hugs Jackie

Jackie T said...

Your card is gorgeous. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Have a great week. Hugs Jackie

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Heike lovely design.
Hugs Julie xxx

ALI said...

Great card Heike, those flowers look very effective.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Stunning card...great design and the the papers...Joolsx

annesyme said...

Fabulous card, love the wee bit of tartan!
Anne x

Alizabethy said...

You have made some great Christmas cards - I spotted quite a few wooden embellishments!

Carol S. said...

Love these papers Heike. Gorgeous card and love your design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

Love these papers Heike. Gorgeous card and love your design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

rosie said...

gorgeous card Heike . love the layout - fab colours x