
Oh, what a dreadful day it was here today - dark, cold, foggy and wet. And as so many leaves are now coming off the trees, it was a good indication that autumn is here. The weather was slightly better in town, but here the fog did not lift all day. Although it was not raining at the time I ended up with completely damp clothes just by walking from the bus stop to the house, as I had to walk through the dense fog. I had not experienced anything like that before.
But hiding away in the house for the rest of the day gave me at least the chance to start catching up on project instructions.
Today I would like to make a start with three Christmas cards that I created with the new Dovecraft Twelve Days of Christmas collection by Trimcraft. All of them feature tartan papers from the collection and wooden embellishments.


I prepared detailed product lists and step-by-step instructions for all three projects. Just click onto the titles below the images to get directly to the relevant pages in my Trimcraft gallery.
4 comments:
Beautiful cards...love the papers and the wooden embellishments...Joolsx
Fabulous cards, love how you have used the wooden embellishments with the twine.
Stunning cards Heike. Love them all, so can't pick a fave! Hugs, Carol S.xx
Stunning collection of cards Heike love the colour combos.
Hugs Julie xxx
Post a Comment