
I think I only realised how stressful the uncertainty and fear around the outcome of the referendum was when my stomach decided that it was payback time. So instead of a relaxing and crafty weekend I spent a good part of Friday (after I came home from work) and nearly all day Saturday and Sunday wrapped up warm in bed or curled up on the sofa. Not really what I had in mind ...
But now it is business as usual again and I can share the next card with you.
I just love the wee hedgehog from the Trimcraft's Winter Woodland collection, which is based on the lovely illustrations by Helz Cuplleditch. For this card I opted for an image from the glitter decoupage pad.. And I also could not bypass the gorgeous embossing folder. I hope that Trimcraft will bring out a lot more embossing folders and dies, as they are great to work with and I am impressed by their quality.
If you would like to re-create this card (only for personal use and not for competition entries, please), you can find a product list and step-by-step instructions in my Trimcraft gallery.
7 comments:
Oh Heike what a gorgeous card such a sweet hedgehog, love the design.
Sorry you didn't have a good weekend, hope your feeling better now.
Hugs Julie xxx
This is such a sweet card Heike, Love the 3d effect. Hope you are happy you are still with us!! Hugs, Carol S.xx
Oh this is so sweet, just gorgeous. Just hopping by
This one is such a cutie!
Gorgeous card, love the hedgehog with his scarf.
Hi Heike I love the Christmas you have created the hedgehog is so cute. I am glad you are feeling a bit better. Hugs Jackie
Hi Heike...What a cute card...sweet image....Joolsx
Post a Comment