Saturday, 14 April 2012

And another week is nearly over ...

Gosh, what happened to this week? It has just been flying by.

But now is thankfully the weekend, i.e. I have a bit more crafting time again. And that is just the best part of the week. And my five weekly sessions at the gym are also lying behind me, so more crafting opportunities are coming my way for tomorrow.



Here is now the first card of the weekend. I created it around the Celtic Corner stamp (CT172F) from the brand-new Crafty Stamps collection. Further products and tools I used are white and brown textured cardstock, patterned paper, a sentiment stamp, a black VersaFine ink pad, paper flowers, two baby spray stems, brads, a piece of lace, white thread, a Darice border embossing folder, adhesive and toolbox essentials. When I pierced the holes for the stitching my Tim Holtz ruler came in very handy.

If you are interested in any products by Crafty Stamps, you can also order over the phone by calling their shop Stampers Grove. Emma and James are very nice and extremely helpful and would process card payments for you. And next Saturday (21 April 2012) they will also by at the Sincerely Yours show in Edinburgh.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

fab card lovely flowers and layout and stamp x

Louise said...

This is lovely Heiki x

Anonymous said...

I love the flower toppers on this card, such nice colours too, brown is something I dont work much with, but think its a great warm colour xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow what a super card .. love the colours and love the flowers .. happy crafting and love sandy .. ps thank you so much for visiting my blog ...

Wendy L said...

This is a lovely card. xxxx

Michelle said...

A fab card and a great choice of colour xx

Dawn said...

Fab card, love the flowers and the colours. x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Heike love the layout and the colour combination.

Hugs Julie x

sue said...

gorgous card sue xx

Anonymous said...

Fab card love the layout,colours and flowers. Alison xxx