
What about a wedding card in the distress look? For this card I paired the small wedding couple stamp by Crafty Stamps with Tim Holtz Kraft-Core cardstock by Core-dinations. The image is stamped onto Crafter's Companion parchment paper using a Memento ink pad in Rich Cocoa and the coloured in Spectrum Noir pens as well as a ProMarker pen in Almond for the skin tone.
But the stamp is also brilliant for more traditional wedding cards like the next one. The image is again coloured in using Spectrum Noir pens and a ProMarker in Almond, but this time I added highlights with a Sakura Gelly Roll Pen in Clear Star. For the matting and layering I used pink parchment card that I found as special offer at Southfield Stationers a while back and pink pearlescent card.

Crafty Stamps also have an image that would be perfect for engagement cards. It is called 'wedding ring (heart)'. For the card below I stamped in image using a Memento ink pad in London Fog and coloured in the image with Spectrum Noir pens before adding accents with a clear Sakura Glaze pen and a Sakura Gelly Roll pen in Clear Star. I teamed up the image with textured pearlescent paper and pleated tissue tape. I opted for an embossed background and flower embellishments created with Crealies dies.
12 comments:
These are stunning cards, I like the couple one, but the last floral one really is something special xx Blog hopping
Gorgeous cards, i love the colours and detail,lovely image of the couple
Hugs Lorna xx
Hi Heike - these cards are all simply stunning. I love them all and can't choose a favourite! Helen x
These are just gorgeous!
All gorgeous Heike, love the beautiful image of the couple.
Donna x
Wow, Wow and three times Wow - amazing cards - all beautiful. Well done. Jx
gorgous,love them all sue xx
Absolutely gorgeous set of cards-you have been busy! :-) Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-
Lovely wedding cards.
Gorgeous cards very elegant. Chris xx
lovely selection of cards x
Great selection of cards :-)
xx Sazzle xx
(lincs crafty girl)
Post a Comment