
The new Crafty Stamps collection of romance and wedding themed stamps also includes a few beautiful floral images. For the card featured in this post I used their Thistle and Rose stamp (SC151HF).
I coloured in the image using ProMarkers in Crimson, Aubergine, Forest Green and Pine. To lift the image I surrounded the outlines with Ice Grey 1. I also used:
- Textured cardstock in white, beige and purple
- Glass-smooth white cardstock from Southfield
- Oval and scalloped oval dies
- Heartfelt Creations die set 'Bella Rose'
- Tea roses and rose buds
- Decorative pins
- Purple adhesive gems
- Darice 5" x 7" embossing folder 'Plaid'
- Stickles glitter glue in Crystal
And if you are near Edinburgh, the Crafty Stamps/Stampers Grove team will be at the Sincerely Yours show at the Royal Highland Centre on 21 April 2012. So why not say hello in case you are going to the show.
4 comments:
Beautiful - really elegant and a gorgeous stamp.
Helen x
This is just beautiful Heike,lovely layout and so much detail.
Hugs Julie x
A gorgeous card Heike, love the pretty roses.
Donna x
Gorgeous colours, your card really stands out. x
Post a Comment