It was a great experience, but I must admit that my feet are still recovering a bit. And when it comes to the preparation of yesterday's dinner I did not manage more than shoving a pizza into the oven and opening a bottle of wine ... But it was well worth it. And thankfully I still found the time to treat myself to some goodies, so unpacking and playing with the new toys is on the agenda for today.
Here are a couple of photos that I took of our stall. It was lovely to see so many of my cards on display.




8 comments:
Looks like you had a fab time. The only craft show I manage to get to is Make It in Farnborough. Gail x
Hello Heike, didnt see you at the show yesterday, but it was a wonderful day, I also managed to treat myself to some goodies Mary x
WOW, this is fantastic. So glad you had a great day, welldone. x
It was lovely to meet you yesterday Heike. It was a fab show and I really enjoyed looking at and buying new goodies.
Anne x
Ooh! looks like you had a fab time Heike.
Donna x
Glad you had a fab time Heike, and managed to get some goodies too! Helen x
wow. wish I had been able to get there. looks like a fab time!! x
Glad you had a good show x
Post a Comment