
Today I would like to share a few more cards with you that I made with images from the new 'Domestic Goddess' collection by Crafty Stamps over the recent weeks.
For the card above I used the image 'Dishes' (DG103M) in combination with textured cardstock, which is partly embossed, organza ribbon and a border die-cut created with a die by Cottage Cutz.
Next up is a hair salon card created with the stmp 'Pampered' (DG107M). Here I used textured cardstock, a Die'sire embossing folder and dies by Marianne Designs. I also added quilled flowers created from patterned paper with the help of Die'sire quilling dies. These dies are great for creating embellishments by using up patterned papers with lovely colours but perhaps not so nice designs. And adhesive gems complete the centres of the flowers.

Or could it be something a wee bit saucy?

The stamp 'Seductive Lady' (DG109M) could also come in handy for some cheeky male cards. I coloured in the image using Spectrum Noir pens and combined it with textured cardstock, a Die'sire embossing folder, Marianne Designs dies, paper roses, fabric leaves and decorative pins.
I hope you like these cards.
11 comments:
Gorgeous cards, love the colours and images
Lorna xx
fab set of cards. sue xx
What a sassy set of cards!
Fabulous cards, love them :-) Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx- I have new candy if you are interested :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html
Lovely card...love the image...Happy hoppping....jx
Great cards, lovely colours and the images are something a bit different from the normal cute ones
Just hopping by
Great cards x
Fabulous trio of cards, Heike, very different. Love the die cut border on the first card. Lovely colouring-in on the stamped images.
These are brilliant cards. They made me LOL.
Michaela xx
lovely selection of cards great images Tracy x
Gorgeous collection of cards Heike, the detail on them is fabulous , love the images.
Hugs Julie xx
Post a Comment