
Today has been an absolutely awful day here. It has been cold, windy, dark and very wet. So I just felt the need to bring a bit of colour into my crafting to cheer me up. And the new Riverbank Revels collection by Trimcraft is just perfect for that.
I have again written up a product list and step-by-step instructions for this card featuring this summery image with the cute wee mouse created by the so talented Helz Cuppleditch. You can view them in my Trimcraft gallery.
And for those, who are interested in the details of used craft items: For the leaves I used a Pick of the Bunch die ('Window Basket') by Tonic Studios. For the embossing I opted for the grass embossing folder by Darice.
9 comments:
Lovely card it certainly is very colourful, just what we need here today as well. It has been raining all day. Tinaxx
How cute, love the sweet little image and the colours.
beautiful card great image x
Lovely card, cute image.
Another gorgeous card Heike, love the image so unusual, beautiful design and papers.
Hugs Julie xx
This is an usual theme, I do like the colours used and teh flower toppers
Aww, it's so cute. Hope today was better x
Aww, it's lovely. Hope today was better for you x
Gorgeous card Heike, love the image and pretty design.
Donna x
Post a Comment