
Riverbank Revels - Swans
Helz Cuppleditch has done it again. Trimcraft and Helz have just brought out the absolutely adorable papercraft collection 'Riverbank Revels'. It is such an honour to work with these wonderful products.
Today I would like to share two cards with you for which I used the Riverbank Revels glitter decoupage pad and the Riverbank Revels 8" x 8" designer paper pad (and some of the sheets even have a gorgeous linen texture!) as the main components. Full product lists and step-by-step instructions for both projects can be found in my Trimcraft gallery.

Riverbank Revels - Houseboat
Many more projects will follow very soon.
4 comments:
Gorgeous cards Heike, beautiful images and detail.
Hugs Julie xx
Two beautiful cards love the colours you have used. Love Alison xx
These two are lovely cards, I especially like the swans
lovely cards - i think this riverside revels cute mouse is my fave! x
Post a Comment