
My first project during this Easter weekend (yes, I plan to add more than one blog post) concentrates on the First Edition J'Adore paper pad by Trimcraft and floral quilling dies.
I built up the card around the gorgeous embossed and delicately patterned paper that I mounted onto black cardstock and combined with a square ivory card blank. I added a decorative corner created from black cardstock using a Heartfelt Creations die and a sentiment cut with a set by Britannia Dies.
The quilled flowers and the leaves are created with Die'sire quilling dies by Crafter's Companion. For the large flower I used one stamen strip. one strip cut with the small rose die and two strips cut with the large rose die. One stamen strip and two strips prepared with the small rose die are the elements for the small flower.
I finished the card off by setting large adhesive pearls from Trimcraft's London Line collection into the centres of the flowers with the help of gel glue and by adding some small grey pearls from my stash.
A product list and step-by-step instructions for this project can be found in my Trimcraft gallery.
5 comments:
Beautiful card, love the flowers.
Beautiful card x
Beautiful card - thanks for the tip about crafts U love!
Im really liking the floral die, lovely card
Lovely card, that floral die looks really useful
Post a Comment