But now it is time to share two projects with brand-new Crafty Stamps images with you.

First up is a giant panda (AN122M). I decided to go for Chinese feel with a black card blank, Core'dinations cardstock and gold mirri card. The red cardstock is embossed using a 6"x6" Die'sire Embossalicious folder. For the bamboo background I used the Dreamweaver stencil LJ845. The Chinese writing is created with stamps from my stash - I think I got them from Lakeland years ago when they still used to sell craft items. I stamped them onto punched ot circles, which I ran along a gold marker pen.

The colours for the second project are kept within the grayscale. I opted for more of a 'faux embossing' in the form of white die-cuts on a light grey background to give maximum impact to the hunting eagle (AN120M).
I hope you like these new projects.
10 comments:
Two beautiful cards. Love the diecutting and the sanded embossing - very effective.
Two lovely cards, great layouts. Love the Eagle.
Both beautiful cards,but i love the panda image, gorgeous colours and layouts
Lorna xx
Wow - a couple of stunning cards!
fab card great images x
Two beautiful cards...Love the 2nd image...Stunning..jx
Just hopping by
lovely cards x
Gorgeous cards Heike, love the images.
Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs Julie xx
A fab collection of cards x
Both brilliant cards-love the Eagle
carol x
Post a Comment