Sunday, 29 January 2012

Celtic Impressions I

After the Scottish card yesterday it is now time for a Celtic card that is suitable for all occasions. This card is also created with one of those brilliant cling-mounted rubber stamps by Crafty Stamps.



I used:
  • Crafty Stamps stamp CT133Q
  • Textured cardstock in white, black and light blue
  • Neenah card
  • Black Memento ink pad
  • ProMarkers with ultra-fine nibs in 'Cornflower' and 'China Blue'
  • 'Royal Fleur 2 in 1 Corner Punch' by Tonic Studios
  • Light blue adhesive pearls
  • Adhesive (incl. 3D foam)
  • Toolbox essentials

I hope you like this card. More Celtic cards will follow very soon.

6 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

Such an elegant card, very striking!

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Heike, beautiful card, love the colour and shape. Hope you are warm and snug up there? Heidi x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

I LOVE celtic knotwork, and I love this card ... very elegant and could be used for any purpose. Helen x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Heike, love the celtic knot and fab design.

Donna x

Jessica said...

Stunning! Jx

sue said...

lovely,like the corners. sue xx