Friday, 6 January 2012

More from Fizzy Moon

Yes, the cute Fizzy Moon makes already the next appearance on my blog. Today I would like to share two more cards with you for which I used the new Fizzy Moon ... with love x decoupage and paper pads by Trimcraft.



I gave the card above a patchwork feel with faux stitching and buttons. Main 'ingredient' is the Birthday Wishes Decoupage and Paper Pad.

The second card features a pyramage image and papers from the Little Ones Decoupage and Paper Pad. It is a quick and easy yet effective card, which does not require many additional materials.



Product lists and step-by-step instructions are again in my Trimcraft gallery.

Have a relaxing and crafty weekend!

3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Heike I love your Fizzy Moon cards.
Hugs Julie x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Heike - great cards! Love the patchwork effect on the first one. Thanks for sharing. Helen x

Jessica said...

Both really lovely cards - gorgeous colours and I love the patchwork effect on the first one. Jx