
Today the Little Claire blog preview is dedicated to the new stamp 'In a while ...'. It is again one that is brilliant for cards for male recipients, but is not exclusive to them (there are also sporty ladies with short hair). And it could make a great image for a keen gardener, but also for a less enthusiastic individual who enjoys the breaks more than the actual work in the garden.
Here is the list of 'ingredients' that I used for the card above:
- Little Claire stamp 'In a while ...'
- Kraft card
- Core'dinations cardstock
- Watercolour card
- AquaMarkers (applied with a damp brush)
- Black VersaFine ink pad
- Marianne Design dies
- Raffia
- File for slight distressing of the birds
- Manual die-cutting machine
- Toolbox essentials
And yes, one lucky crafter can again win the stamp featured today. Just click here to go the Little Claire blog, leave a comment before midnight and then keep your fingers crossed.
The stamp 'In a while ...' is available on the Little Claire website. There is currently also a special offer - all six men's stamps for just £29.
Good luck to everybody, who is entering today's competition!
4 comments:
Another lovely card Heike - I like the feeling that we're prying into someone's garden! So thrilled that I won yesterday's stamp. :o) Thanks to the Little Claire's team. Helen x
Fab card Heike, I love the fence and cute lil' birdies.
Donna x
Great card! Love the fence idea! HelenR :) x
Wow - this is super cool!! I love the fence - it goes so well with the image. Jx
Post a Comment