
Oh yes, this Fizzy Moon image from the Fizzy Moon ... with love x 'All About Him' clear stamps reflects just so well how I am feeling today. There is no other explanation for it other than that I must have been fighting with a gorilla last night ...
I coloured in the image using AquaMarkers - and I used just four colours: Mocha, Grape, Storm Blue and Lamp Black. But I was mixing the colours with each other and with water quite a bit. I just think my water brushes and I will go separate ways, as they are just not precious enough and often let too much water come through. For me the good old-fashioned brushes and water provide much better results with much more controlled water application.
A product list and step-by-step instructions are again in my Trimcraft gallery.
Have a good start into the new week!
4 comments:
Gorgeous card Heike love the colours and the ribbon.
Hugs Julie x
Aww, this is gorgeous Heike x
Beautiful card Heike. Love that ribbon trim on the edge ... might have to borrow that idea :o) Can't you pack your gorilla off to Edinburgh Zoo? :o)! Have a good week. Helen x
Aww - so sweet - love the ribbons. Jxx
Post a Comment