
And with a new year it is also time for a new Little Claire club stamp. This time club members are getting the 'At Home' stamp set, which includes an image and three sentiments. The set has many uses but is, for example, great for cards for home movers and buyers.
For my above card I coloured in the image using ProMarkers. I combined it with patterned paper from my stash and card form the Tim Holtz & Ranger Distress Collections pack by Core'dinations. For the border I used a Tonic Studios Simplicity Pattern Punch. Embellishments are Candi and a tag cut out from kraft card.
5 comments:
lovely card !
wish you lots of hapiness, health and creativity in 2012
greetings, martina
x
Happy New Year, love the card, Mary x
Love your colour choice & layout for this card Heike, Happy New Year to you x
Wow Heike - what a work of art - I love it. Happy New Year. Jxx
Lovely card, great colour scheme! HelenR :) x
Post a Comment