Saturday, 14 January 2012

Little Claire Monthly Challenge #17

It is time for a new monthly challenge at Little Claire's - the first one for 2012. And to get everybody's juices flowing the topic is 'Anything But A Card'.

Gift boxes, albums, calendars, altered items, anything really you can think of can be entered into the challenge - just no cards. You can enter up to three new projects by 18.00 on Friday, 10 February 2012. Just click here to go directly to the Little Claire blog.



For my DT project I created a milk carton gift box from an A4 sheet of pearlescent cardstock with a die-cut flap made using Spellbinders labels dies. The flap can be closed with the help of a piece of Velcro.

I decorated the gift box with a coloured in image of Cutie Patooties Chimney Sweep (Spectrum Noir pens and ProMarkers were my trusted assistants for this), adhesive gems and paper flowers. For the centres of the flowers and the swirls I used Crealies dies.

I hope you are all enjoying this challenge with a difference and look very much forward to seeing all your wonderful projects.

5 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi ya Heike, hope you are well? I really love your little bag, great colours, flowers and image. Have a good weekend, Heidi x

julie_woolston said...

Heike I love your little bag, and such a cute image.

Hugs Julie x

HelenR said...

Lovely project! HelenR :) x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Heike - lovely gift box. I love your image and it's beautifully coloured! Helen x

Jessica said...

Love your little gift box - the image is adorable. Jxx