
Today the Little Claire blog is showcasing the new stamp 'Sunday Morning'. And it is actually one that is not just suitable for male cards. I could also see it turned into a more feminine project. Even we would love to make use of a sign 'Gone back to bed' now and again, wouldn't we?
One lucky winner can again secure a stamp by just leaving a comment on the Little Claire blog before midnight. Just click here to add your text.
And this stamp is now also available on the Little Claire website, so that you can use it for your own creations soon.
For the card above I coloured in the image with Spectrum Noir pens, mounted it onto Core'dinations cardstock and a then with 3D foam onto a die-cut frame created with a Spellbinders die. I added a lilac piece from a Dovecraft coloured paper pack to a white square card blank with rounded corners. Embellishments are silver-coloured nailheads, which I placed into some of the eyelet holes of the die-cut frame.
3 comments:
Really loving these new stamps Heike, your card is lovely.
Hugs Julie x
Another fab card Heike - love the muted colours! Helen x
Love all the new stamps - fab cards. Jx
Post a Comment